This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Anne Ryan, American, 1889-1954
- Medium: Fabric and paper collage
- Dates: 1950
- Dimensions: 6 7/8 x 5 1/8 in. (17.5 x 13 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right (in pencil): "A Ryan"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 72.29.2
- Credit Line: Gift of Elizabeth McFadden and the Plymouth Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Anne Ryan (American, 1889-1954). Number 417, 1950. Fabric and paper collage, 6 7/8 x 5 1/8 in. (17.5 x 13 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Elizabeth McFadden and the Plymouth Fund, 72.29.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)