This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
A Girl and Her Dog, No. II
- Artist: Jim Dine, American, born 1935
- Printer: Maurice Payne, New York
- Publisher: Petersburg Press Ltd.
- Medium: Etching with hand coloring in watercolor
- Dates: 1971
- Dimensions: Image: 27 x 21 1/4 in. (68.6 x 54 cm) Sheet: 34 3/4 x 28 in. (88.3 x 71.1 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: "1971" lower right in graphite Drystamp lower right
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 72.115.1
- Edition: 24/75
- Credit Line: National Endowment for the Arts and Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jim Dine (American, born 1935). A Girl and Her Dog, No. II, 1971. Etching with hand coloring in watercolor, Image: 27 x 21 1/4 in. (68.6 x 54 cm). Brooklyn Museum, National Endowment for the Arts and Bristol-Myers Fund, 72.115.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)