This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Port aux Basques
- Portfolio/Series: From the series: "Newfoundland Series"
- Artist: Frank Stella, American, born 1936
- Printers: Andrew Vlady; George Page; Jeff Wasserman; Robert Dressen; Gemini G. E. L.
- Medium: Lithograph and screenprint on paper
- Dates: 1971
- Dimensions: sheet: 38 x 70 in. (96.5 x 177.8 cm) image: 31 3/8 x 64 in. (79.7 x 162.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Drystamped lower right corner: "(C) (II)"
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "F. Stella '71"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 72.116.2
- Edition: Edition: "15/58"
- Credit Line: National Endowment for the Arts and Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Frank Stella (American, born 1936). Port aux Basques, 1971. Lithograph and screenprint on paper, sheet: 38 x 70 in. (96.5 x 177.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, National Endowment for the Arts and Bristol-Myers Fund, 72.116.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)