This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Documenta"
- Artist: Ralph Goings, American, born 1928
- Printer: Banks Street Atelier
- Publisher: Shorewood Atelier, NY
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1972
- Dimensions: sheet: 24 x 34 1/2 in. (61 x 87.6 cm) image: 21 1/4 x 32 1/8 in. (54 x 81.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Publisher's blind stamp lower right
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Ralph Goings"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 73.11e
- Edition: Edition: 282/300
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ralph Goings (American, born 1928). Camper, 1972. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 24 x 34 1/2 in. (61 x 87.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 73.11e. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)