If you would like to engage with the Brooklyn Museum at a leadership level, we invite you to join the Director’s Circle. Deepen your knowledge of the Museum’s exhibitions, collections, and programs; learn more about the visual arts; and enjoy connections with others sharing your cultural interests. Your support, in the amount of $10,000 annually (or $5,000 in the first year*), will underwrite the activities of Brooklyn’s encyclopedic museum of art, located in one of the world’s creative capitals.
Director’s Circle donors enjoy these special benefits and privileges:
- Exclusive “first look” viewings of new exhibitions and selected collections
- Invitations to customized events and receptions with trustees and other leadership-level peers
- Privileged access to curators, conservators, Museum Director Arnold Lehman, and others
- Visits to private collections in Brooklyn and beyond, including travel opportunities
- All the benefits of $5,000 Museum Membership
* Special first-year consideration: $5,000 yields benefits at the $10,000 level, providing Director’s Circle Membership for two people in a household.
To learn more about the Director’s Circle, please call the Development office at (718) 501-6589.
Learn more about Brooklyn Museum Membership.