There is no better way to experience Ai Weiwei: According to What? than as a Member! Starting at just $60, Membership entitles you to:
- Come back as often as you'd like, for free. Enjoy complimentary exhibition tickets, no reservation required.
- Join us for our Members Preview and Reception. View the exhibition before it opens to the public and celebrate with fellow Members on Thursday, April 17.
- Exclusive access during Members-only viewing hours. Explore the exhibition without the crowds Saturdays in April, 10 a.m.–12 p.m., and Saturdays in May and August, 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Skip the lines. Check in with our Membership Hosts and bypass exhibition and ticketing lines.
- Free tickets for your family and friends. The number of tickets is determined by your Membership level. For more information, email us.
- Discounted additional tickets for your guests. Receive $5 off the full price of $15.
- Come to our Members Dinner and a Movie. Enjoy a three-course dinner at Saul and watch a sneak preview of Ai Weiwei The Fake Case on Wednesday, April 23.
- Join us for a Curator Tour and Reception. Members at the Brooklynite level ($1,000) and above go behind the scenes with Sharon Matt Atkins, Managing Curator of Exhibitions, on Wednesday, April 30.
- A limited edition Shepard Fairey print. Members at the Partner level ($375) and above have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive Ai Weiwei portrait print.