Welcome to our Careers area, where you’ll find a listing of open positions that we regularly update. We’re committed to diversity and equal opportunity in our recruitment and hiring. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply for the open positions listed below. To apply, see the instructions for the position you’re interested in. Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we can’t respond to every application, but if you’re a potential candidate, we will contact you. To be considered for a position you must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Full- and Part-time Positions
- Development Assistant—Development
- Board Liaison and Development Communications Manager—Development
- Camp Director (P/T)—Education
- Sills Family Consulting Curator, African Art
- Phillip Leonian and Edith Rosenbaum Leonian Curator of Photography
- Backend Developer—Technology
- Network Administrator—Technology
- Membership Host (P/T)—Development
Internships not listed below are currently filled. Check back for internship openings in other departments. You can also check our Education pages for ongoing internship opportunities for teens.