Skip Navigation

When you visit the Brooklyn Museum, you can use our app to ask us questions or chat about the artwork you see.

You’ll be connected with a team of art historians and educators who know our collection, can answer your questions, and can give you recommendations on what to see next. 

ASK Brooklyn Museum Bloomberg Philanthropies

Here's what people are asking.

Are the prints original to this chest? They look added later, and are quite beautiful.
Originally there were different prints in this chest but they have been replaced. What you see there are modern reproductions of Japanese prints in our Asian Art collection here at the Museum.
Thanks so much!
Of course!
Ilya Bolotowsky painted this mural in 1936 as part of the decoration for a building constructed by the New York City Housing Authority, part of the Williamsburg Housing Project. You'll notice a few other murals around the cafe by various artists that were a part of the same project!
When were these removed and why? Are the NYCHA houses still there?
All of the murals were removed from their original locations so they could be conserved and preserved. Bolotowsky's mural was in the basement and had been painted over with house paint. In the 1980s, the Williamsburg Housing Authority went in search of the 'lost' Williamsburg Murals in an effort to save them. The murals were carefully separated from the walls, rolled onto foam blankets and moved to a conservation studio where the canvases underwent two long years of restoration.
It looks like these buildings are in fact still there!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
This is a painting by Hungarian artist Lajos Tihanyi, as you may have read on the label the subject of the painting is Andor Halasi, a literary critic Tihanyi knew well. Interestingly the majority of his works were portraiture, though it is unclear how the artist may have communicated with sitters.
The artist was actually deaf and mute and was mostly self taught because of his hearing impairment. He was very inspired by Cubism which can be seen in fragmented planes of the critic’s face.  His intensively psychological approach to painting, asserting the individual character of his subject, has led Tihanyi to be seen as a forerunner to Expressionism.
That is a work by Abraham Manievich as you may have read on the label the artist was heavily inspired by the work of well known painter Cézanne. There is such a great handling of the branches to create a complicated and interesting skyline, this is common in his work.
Tell me what you've got!
Well, this work is by French artist Hubert Robert who traveled throughout Italy and created drawings of what he saw.
He's most well known for his depictions of ruins and lived and worked in Italy for 11 years. Earning himself the nickname "Robert of the Ruins" by his contemporaries. Robert branched off into garden design and furnishings, and also created decorative ensembles of paintings for royalty and the wealthy.
Furnishings!? Guess he had to eat.
Haha, though at the time being an "academic" artist had a fair amount of security through commissions oftentimes, artists at the time (and today) often branch out.  Also, painting furniture was not necessarily regarded as lowly profession.  In the Renaissance, many great artists painted marriage chests.  Finely painted Venetian furniture was highly prized and very expensive.
This info is great, thank you!
You're most welcome, feel free to ask more questions and send along images as you see more treasures.
This was painted by Giovanni Boldini and interestingly, the subject, James Whistler, was displeased with the depiction of him.
Why was he displeased?
Whistler disliked posing. He was very restless and said, "he hoped he did not look like that." I personally love how expressive the hands are, and wouldn't be too upset myself if this were my portrait. What do you think?
Love it. Are there any other paintings of Boldini or any paintings of Whistler I can look for?
There is! If you continue on the 3rd floor you'll find "Portrait of a Lady" in the Beaux-Arts Court, another work by Boldini.
We have many works on paper by Whistler in our collection, however unfortunately they are not on view at the moment.
Thank you so much!
Portrait of a Lady is beautiful. Was it considered controversial at all at that time?
I don't believe so, unlike the other Boldini, where the artist was painting his friend and famed artist Whistler, the relationship between the sitter and artist are less clear in this instance. The sitter here in Portrait of a Lady is Florence Meyer Blumenthal who was a philanthropist and arts patron, who organized her own arts foundation in Paris and donated millions of dollars to established institutions and public charities in America and France. If she did dislike the portrait she certainly didn't make that be known. Whistler and Boldini were friends, and likely had enough of a relationship to be honest and critical with each other. Florence Meyer Blumenthal may have simply commissioned this painting. It is a pretty risque image with the low decollete and come hither in comparison to typical society portraits of the turn of the century. However, Sargent had already set the bar with Madame X (at the Metropolitan) in 1884.
Who is this?
This work by Salvatore Albano depicts "The Fallen Angels" who, according to the Bible, were the angels who rebelled against God along with Lucifer, who became the Devil.
I see, thanks, now I can relate to this work.
You're welcome! Are you familiar with that Biblical story, is that what made it easier to relate to?
Yes, I am. Is that main one Lucifer?
Well it's possible the main figure, whom you sent the photo of, could be Lucifer himself, but that is just speculation. He does look very angry and determined though, I think.
Beautiful work, truly inspired.
I agree, I also love the contrast between the white marble of the sculpture and the dark stone of the base.
Yes! 
I love this serene, beautiful outdoor scene by Theodore Robinson! What drew you to this work?
The way it's painted and how gentle it is in the colors and the woman's expression. Also the fact that I don't know anything about the painter.
Theodore Robinson is considered one of the first American Impressionists, a movement that began in, and is largely associated with, France. William Merritt Chase and Childe Hassam, two artists whom we have on view on the 5th floor, are also considered American Impressionists.
The Impressionists were concerned with capturing fleeting moments resulting in often quickly painted works with visible, varying brushstrokes. There is another work by Robinson on that same wall as well as 2 works by Monet, a noted French Impressionist! Robinson even went to France to study with the French Impressionists and became close friends with Monet.
Loved the Monet paintings! Absolutely beautiful.
I agree, seeing Monet is always a treat! I especially love the reflection on the water in "The Doge's Palace," the colors are so vibrant.
Yes! One of my favorites! Was it always here? I feel like I've seen it somewhere else? Do you have any info on it?
Monet is famous for creating many versions of the "same" painting. Because the Impressionists were interested in light and capturing the effects, he would often sit at the same site for a long period of time, painting different canvases of the same thing at different times of the day to see the changing light effects. There is a painting at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan that looks similar to this, yes! I do believe our version has also been on view for some time, so it's possible you've seen it here before as well.
I probably saw the one at The Met. I am from Brazil so this is my first time here.
Oh, well, welcome to Brooklyn! Yes, you may have seen the Met's version. Although, I think it is easy to confuse various paintings by Monet because the subject matter, colors, and style can be so similar.
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Could you give me some information?
The subject of this painting is the sister-in-law of a friend of the artist, Henri Fantin-Latour. She was the wife of a businessman Leon Maitre. Fantin-Latour painted her three times. LaTour prefered painting quiet scenes of men and women he knew well. Like Madame Maitre, they often seem absorbed in their own interior world, a new development in society portraiture.
Surprisingly, considering how beautiful and mysterious this portrait is, the artist is best known for paintings of flowers and group portraits, not portraits of a single subject.
Is Mary supposed to be topless and this was censored?
I'm glad to see you're looking so closely at Maso di Banco's triptych. Mary is not meant to be topless, it appears as though her shirt is a sort of coral or salmon color, and the typical blue robe she is often seen wearing is draped around her. On occasion she is presented breast feeding (Madonna Lactans) the Christ Child which was seen as a sign of her compassion and does not seem to have caused offense.
This left-hand panel is separated into three 'scenes' in a vertical manner: the top scene shows the Annunciation, when the angel Gabriel came to tell Mary she would conceive Jesus. The middle scene shows the shepherds, who were told about the coming of Jesus by angels, and who visited Jesus, Mary and Joseph after Jesus' birth. And the bottom scene, that you sent a photo of, is a nativity scene. Jesus is in the manger, the Virgin Mary is relaxed next to the baby, and Joseph sits at the front, all three figures have halos above their heads. This way of showing a story in various scenes on top of each other is called a 'stacked composition' and was popular to help tell stories.
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Curious about how we developed ASK Brooklyn Museum? The project team is blogging regularly on BKM Tech, and we've open sourced our code on Github.

Are the prints original to this chest? They look added later, and are quite beautiful.
Originally there were different prints in this chest but they have been replaced. What you see there are modern reproductions of Japanese prints in our Asian Art collection here at the Museum.
Thanks so much!
Of course!
Ilya Bolotowsky painted this mural in 1936 as part of the decoration for a building constructed by the New York City Housing Authority, part of the Williamsburg Housing Project. You'll notice a few other murals around the cafe by various artists that were a part of the same project!
All of the murals were removed from their original locations so they could be conserved and preserved. Bolotowsky's mural was in the basement and had been painted over with house paint. In the 1980s, the Williamsburg Housing Authority went in search of the 'lost' Williamsburg Murals in an effort to save them. The murals were carefully separated from the walls, rolled onto foam blankets and moved to a conservation studio where the canvases underwent two long years of restoration.
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
This is a painting by Hungarian artist Lajos Tihanyi, as you may have read on the label the subject of the painting is Andor Halasi, a literary critic Tihanyi knew well. Interestingly the majority of his works were portraiture, though it is unclear how the artist may have communicated with sitters.
The artist was actually deaf and mute and was mostly self taught because of his hearing impairment. He was very inspired by Cubism which can be seen in fragmented planes of the critic’s face.  His intensively psychological approach to painting, asserting the individual character of his subject, has led Tihanyi to be seen as a forerunner to Expressionism.
That is a work by Abraham Manievich as you may have read on the label the artist was heavily inspired by the work of well known painter Cézanne. There is such a great handling of the branches to create a complicated and interesting skyline, this is common in his work.
Tell me what you've got!
Well, this work is by French artist Hubert Robert who traveled throughout Italy and created drawings of what he saw.
He's most well known for his depictions of ruins and lived and worked in Italy for 11 years. Earning himself the nickname "Robert of the Ruins" by his contemporaries. Robert branched off into garden design and furnishings, and also created decorative ensembles of paintings for royalty and the wealthy.
Haha, though at the time being an "academic" artist had a fair amount of security through commissions oftentimes, artists at the time (and today) often branch out.  Also, painting furniture was not necessarily regarded as lowly profession.  In the Renaissance, many great artists painted marriage chests.  Finely painted Venetian furniture was highly prized and very expensive.
You're most welcome, feel free to ask more questions and send along images as you see more treasures.
This was painted by Giovanni Boldini and interestingly, the subject, James Whistler, was displeased with the depiction of him.
Why was he displeased?
Whistler disliked posing. He was very restless and said, "he hoped he did not look like that." I personally love how expressive the hands are, and wouldn't be too upset myself if this were my portrait. What do you think?
Love it. Are there any other paintings of Boldini or any paintings of Whistler I can look for?
There is! If you continue on the 3rd floor you'll find "Portrait of a Lady" in the Beaux-Arts Court, another work by Boldini.
We have many works on paper by Whistler in our collection, however unfortunately they are not on view at the moment.
Thank you so much!
Portrait of a Lady is beautiful. Was it considered controversial at all at that time?
I don't believe so, unlike the other Boldini, where the artist was painting his friend and famed artist Whistler, the relationship between the sitter and artist are less clear in this instance. The sitter here in Portrait of a Lady is Florence Meyer Blumenthal who was a philanthropist and arts patron, who organized her own arts foundation in Paris and donated millions of dollars to established institutions and public charities in America and France. If she did dislike the portrait she certainly didn't make that be known. Whistler and Boldini were friends, and likely had enough of a relationship to be honest and critical with each other. Florence Meyer Blumenthal may have simply commissioned this painting. It is a pretty risque image with the low decollete and come hither in comparison to typical society portraits of the turn of the century. However, Sargent had already set the bar with Madame X (at the Metropolitan) in 1884.
Who is this?
This work by Salvatore Albano depicts "The Fallen Angels" who, according to the Bible, were the angels who rebelled against God along with Lucifer, who became the Devil.
You're welcome! Are you familiar with that Biblical story, is that what made it easier to relate to?
Well it's possible the main figure, whom you sent the photo of, could be Lucifer himself, but that is just speculation. He does look very angry and determined though, I think.
I agree, I also love the contrast between the white marble of the sculpture and the dark stone of the base.
Yes! 
I love this serene, beautiful outdoor scene by Theodore Robinson! What drew you to this work?
The way it's painted and how gentle it is in the colors and the woman's expression. Also the fact that I don't know anything about the painter.
Theodore Robinson is considered one of the first American Impressionists, a movement that began in, and is largely associated with, France. William Merritt Chase and Childe Hassam, two artists whom we have on view on the 5th floor, are also considered American Impressionists.
The Impressionists were concerned with capturing fleeting moments resulting in often quickly painted works with visible, varying brushstrokes. There is another work by Robinson on that same wall as well as 2 works by Monet, a noted French Impressionist! Robinson even went to France to study with the French Impressionists and became close friends with Monet.
I agree, seeing Monet is always a treat! I especially love the reflection on the water in "The Doge's Palace," the colors are so vibrant.
Yes! One of my favorites! Was it always here? I feel like I've seen it somewhere else? Do you have any info on it?
Monet is famous for creating many versions of the "same" painting. Because the Impressionists were interested in light and capturing the effects, he would often sit at the same site for a long period of time, painting different canvases of the same thing at different times of the day to see the changing light effects. There is a painting at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan that looks similar to this, yes! I do believe our version has also been on view for some time, so it's possible you've seen it here before as well.
I probably saw the one at The Met. I am from Brazil so this is my first time here.
Oh, well, welcome to Brooklyn! Yes, you may have seen the Met's version. Although, I think it is easy to confuse various paintings by Monet because the subject matter, colors, and style can be so similar.
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
The subject of this painting is the sister-in-law of a friend of the artist, Henri Fantin-Latour. She was the wife of a businessman Leon Maitre. Fantin-Latour painted her three times. LaTour prefered painting quiet scenes of men and women he knew well. Like Madame Maitre, they often seem absorbed in their own interior world, a new development in society portraiture.
Surprisingly, considering how beautiful and mysterious this portrait is, the artist is best known for paintings of flowers and group portraits, not portraits of a single subject.
I'm glad to see you're looking so closely at Maso di Banco's triptych. Mary is not meant to be topless, it appears as though her shirt is a sort of coral or salmon color, and the typical blue robe she is often seen wearing is draped around her. On occasion she is presented breast feeding (Madonna Lactans) the Christ Child which was seen as a sign of her compassion and does not seem to have caused offense.
This left-hand panel is separated into three 'scenes' in a vertical manner: the top scene shows the Annunciation, when the angel Gabriel came to tell Mary she would conceive Jesus. The middle scene shows the shepherds, who were told about the coming of Jesus by angels, and who visited Jesus, Mary and Joseph after Jesus' birth. And the bottom scene, that you sent a photo of, is a nativity scene. Jesus is in the manger, the Virgin Mary is relaxed next to the baby, and Joseph sits at the front, all three figures have halos above their heads. This way of showing a story in various scenes on top of each other is called a 'stacked composition' and was popular to help tell stories.
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Curious about how we developed ASK Brooklyn Museum? The project team is blogging regularly on BKM Tech, and we've open sourced our code on Github.

Explore our permanent collection or a special exhibition on a guided group tour led by one of our friendly and experienced Museum Guides, or on your own with a self-guided group tour. These tours are for adult groups with at least 10 people, last about one hour, and can be tailored to meet the interests and needs of your group.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

We're renovating our second floor to bring you a better experience, which means the Libraries and Archives are closed to the public until spring 2017. If you're a researcher who would like to access our resources, send us an email and we'll do our best to assist you.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Saul Restaurant + Bar
We're delighted to welcome Brooklyn's acclaimed Saul restaurant and bar into the Museum, brought to you by Chef Saul Bolton. Saul offers lunch, brunch, dinner, and tasting menus, complemented by an impressive wine list. Children are welcome. For more information and reservations, call 718.501.6462 or visit Saul's website.

The Counter
Stop by The Counter café for a casual brunch or lunch, with fare overseen by Chef Bolton. We offer freshly prepared sandwiches, salads, sweets, and daily specials, which you can enjoy at the café or to go. The Counter also serves wine and local beer.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Exhibitions on the Fifth Floor

Rest rooms are on the first, second, and third floors; those on the first and third floors are wheelchair accessible. The second-floor rest rooms can be reached only via the stairs from the Schapiro Wing on the third floor. Water fountains are near the first- and third-floor rest rooms.

Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk on the first floor.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Exhibitions on the Fourth Floor

Rest rooms are on the first, second, and third floors; those on the first and third floors are wheelchair accessible. The second-floor rest rooms can be reached only via the stairs from the Schapiro Wing on the third floor. Water fountains are near the first- and third-floor rest rooms.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Exhibitions on the Third Floor

Also on the Third Floor: Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Auditorium

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Our Second Floor galleries are currently closed for renovations.

Also on the Second Floor

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Parking
Parking is available in the lot behind the Museum, off Washington Avenue. On Target First Saturdays, there's a flat rate of $6 starting at 5 p.m. Park your bicycle in the rack behind the building, next to our sculpture garden.

Shopping
Our Shop offers an eclectic mix of gifts, jewelry, books, clothing, crafts, and foods from around Brooklyn and around the world. Shop hours

Dining
Stop by the BKM Café or BKM Bowl. Planning a group tour? Consider a catered lunch for your group. (Saul is temporarily closed to bring you an exciting new Brooklyn dining experience.)

Rest Rooms
Rest rooms are on the first and third floors (floor plan), are wheelchair accessible, and have baby-changing tables. A family rest room is located just off the main lobby.

Coat Check
A free coat check is available on the first floor, where you can leave any packages, large bags, umbrellas, or strollers.

Wheelchairs
Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the coat check on the first floor. Our entrances and rest rooms are wheelchair accessible. For more information, visit our Accessibility page.

Strollers
You're welcome to use strollers throughout the building (although from time to time there are certain areas where we might need to restrict their use, on account of small spaces, especially fragile art, or other circumstances). If necessary, leave your stroller at the coat check.

Wireless Access
We offer free wireless access throughout our galleries and grounds. During your visit, we encourage you to switch to wifi (BrooklynMuseum) for faster download speeds. The wireless project was created by the Brooklyn Museum Technology Department, with help from NYCWireless.

Go Mobile
Need information on the go? Planning your next visit? Access www.brooklynmuseum.org from your mobile phone to view our mobile-friendly website.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

We're committed to making our galleries and facilities accessible to everyone.

• We are fully wheelchair accessible. Check our online and printed floor plan for details.
  • If you need a wheelchair during your visit, they're available for free at the coat check in the lobby.
  • Companions of people with disabilities are admitted for free.
  • The parking lot behind the Museum is fully accessible. There's a free, 15-minute grace period for pickups and dropoffs.
  • If you need an assistive-listening device, they're available for free at our Admissions Desk, on the first floor.

We also offer a wide range of services for our visitors of all ages with special needs.

• For those who have low or no vision, guided visits that include verbal descriptions can be scheduled for both adult and school groups, with advance notice. We also offer Sensory Tours, monthly public tours designed to accommodate and engage both sighted and non-sighted visitors. Verbal descriptions of collection highlights are available via Art Beyond Sight.
  • For those who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, American Sign Language interpretation for both adult and school group tours can be arranged, with advance notice.
  • For those with intellectual disabilities or other special needs, we offer specially tailored guided gallery visits to adult and school groups.

We hope that you'll get in touch with us via email or at 718.501.6229 if you have questions about any of the above services, or if you'd like to make advance arrangements.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

No matter what your interest, there's a tour for you:

• Join our Museum Guides for daily public tours (free with admission) focusing on a variety of themes, eras, and movements in art.
  • Book a group tour for ten or more adults.
  • Explore tours and programs for school groups, all designed to help students and teachers construct meaningful experiences with works of art.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Exhibitions on the First Floor

Also on the First Floor

• Admissions Desk
  • Museum Shop
  • Dining (Saul is temporarily closed. Stop by our BKM Café and Bowl.)

Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

By Subway

2/3 to Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum. Transfer to 2/3 from 4/5 (at Nevins Street) and B, D, Q, N, R, and LIRR (at Atlantic Terminal-Barclays Center). See a subway map. Make sure to check with the MTA for any service changes, especially on the weekend.

By Bus

The closest bus stops are:

B41 and B69 at Grand Army Plaza

B45 at St. Johns Place and Washington Avenue

Check with the MTA for the most up-to-date bus information.

By Car

From Manhattan:

Brooklyn Bridge; left at Tillary Street; right on Flatbush Avenue for about 1.5 miles to Grand Army Plaza; about 2/3 around Plaza; right on Eastern Parkway. We're at the first intersection (Eastern Parkway and Washington Avenue). Or: Manhattan Bridge enters directly onto Flatbush Avenue.

From Westchester, the Bronx, Queens, or Connecticut:

Robert F. Kennedy Bridge (Triborough) to Brooklyn Queens Express (BQE); Manhattan Bridge exit to Tillary Street; left onto Flatbush Avenue and proceed according to the directions from Manhattan.

From Staten Island and southern or central New Jersey:

Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Gowanus Expressway (Route 278 towards Manhattan); exit to 38th Street; left on Fourth Avenue for about 2 miles; right on Union Street; 5 blocks to Grand Army Plaza; go 1/2 around Plaza; right on Eastern Parkway. We're at first intersection (Eastern Parkway and Washington Avenue).

From northern or north central New Jersey:

George Washington Bridge/Holland or Lincoln Tunnel to Manhattan; follow directions from Manhattan.

From Long Island:

Grand Central Parkway to Jackie Robinson Parkway; exit at Bushwick Avenue; left at third traffic light to Eastern Parkway; about 3 miles to Washington Avenue. We're across intersection at left.

Parking

On-site parking is available in the lot behind the Museum, off Washington Avenue. On Target First Saturdays there's a flat rate of $5 beginning at 5 p.m.

Bikes

Park your bicycle at the racks behind the Museum, next to the Sculpture Garden. Bikes are parked at your own risk; we don't accept responsibility for vandalism or theft.

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team

Thanks so much!
Of course!
Awesome! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Tell me what you've got!
Why was he displeased?
Thank you so much!
Who is this?
Yes! 
That's true, thanks!
Of course!
Thank you!
ASK App ASK Team