Family Party (at Home!)
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Online and at Home
Even though it's virtual, this year's Family Party will still be the most fun family event of the year! Grab the kids, some art materials, and your dancing shoes, and get ready to amplify your weekend at home with an hour of art-making, movement, and creativity. Your support in the form of a ticket purchase is more meaningful than ever, and helps our free and low-cost arts education programs thrive.
Purchase tickets. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You'll Need:
- Internet access and internet-connected device: A desktop or laptop computer is highly recommended, but you can join by phone or tablet if needed.
- Zoom: The event will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. No account is required, and secure links and passwords will be provided 24 hours before the event, and again 1 hour before the event.
- Art supplies:
- Paper and pencil
- Washable markers
- Play-Doh, clay, or Model Magic
- Slime: Pick up complimentary slime at our Member Services Desk from Wednesday, February 24, to Sunday, February 28. Please show your ticket/RSVP receipt upon collection. If you can’t make it to the Museum, here are instructions for making your own slime at home: Butter Slime 101
- Optional art supplies:
- Rolling pin
- Garlic press
- Googly eyes
- Toothpicks or rhinestones
- An electronic drawing tablet
- Images to print in advance (if you have access to a printer): Sea Monster Relief | Armchair