|Founder||Francesco, Rachele, Valeriano, Gelindo, Candido, Giocondo and Giuseppe Jacuzzi|
|Headquarters||Chino Hills, CA, USA|
|Products||mattresses, hot tubs, bath tubs, showers, toilets, sinks and accessories|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Sundance Spas, ThermoSpas|
JACUZZI® is a federally registered trademark of Jacuzzi Inc. as of September 5, 1978.
Founded in 1915 by seven brothers, led by Giocondo Jacuzzi, Jacuzzi and Brothers made wooden propellers under military contracts, based at 2043 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, California. In 1920 the brothers also dabbled briefly with aircraft design and manufacture, with a single-seat monoplane and a seven-seat cabin monoplane. Both aircraft were noted for their use of laminated wood products for fuselage manufacture, but were essentially unsuccessful, with only one of each type being built. By 1923 the company was styled as Jacuzzi Bros Propellers, with headquarters at 1450 San Pablo Ave.
The company survived to become famous as the whirlpool and bubble bath manufacturer of today, with the name Jacuzzi becoming synonymous with the bath products regardless of manufacturer.
In 2008 Jacuzzi moved its world headquarters to The Shoppes at Chino Hills, California.
In 2017, Jacuzzi LLC acquired Hydropool Hot Tubs and Swim Spas, and BathWraps.
- Jacuzzi Brands Corporation: Information and Much More from Answers.com
- "USPTO-Trademark Search". tmsearch.uspto.gov. USPTO. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- "THE JACUZZI SEVEN-SEATER MONOPLANE" (PDF). Flight: 147. 3 March 1921. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Eckland, K.O. "Aircraft of North America 1903-2003". Aerofiles.com. USA. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- Jacuzzi Brands Is Going Private. The New York Times (Reuters), October 12, 2006.
- "Jacuzzi Group Worldwide Acquires Assets of ThermoSpas®". finance.yahoo.com. Yahoo!. May 31, 2012. Retrieved January 29, 2015.
- "Industry leader adds leading swim spa company and bath remodel business to its portfolio". Jacuzzi Brands LLC acquires Hydropool and BathWraps. Jacuzzi. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "American airplanes: Ja - Ju". Aerofiles.com. 2008-08-15. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- "No. 9530. Jacuzzi Monoplane". Shumaker Collection. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Jacuzzi Seven Passenger Monoplane". Aviation and Aircraft Journal. 10. 1921. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "No. 6628. Jacuzzi J-7 Reo". Shumaker Collection. Retrieved 8 May 2013.