Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0846l01.jpg)
- Notes: Sept. 1. Right to VII. Notre Dame-32. South (right) transept galleries from west to east-looking toward choir. Three plumb-lines, surveyor's rod. Shows leaning columns and piers which are built to parallel with outward spreading piers of the nave. [Notre Dame. Paris south (right) transept gallery]. Goodyear number: 172. Lantern slide number: c79. Annotations: 18 x 22 (cut off the top) slide. Goerz. D 128. 20 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.