New Installations of Primitive Art: Indonesian, Ainu, Eskimo & Philippine Art
- Dates: September 29, 1959 through date unknown, 1959
- Collections: Arts of the Pacific Islands
- Image: AON_O1959i008.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 1959
- Description: New Installations of Primitive Art: Indonesian, Ainu, Eskimo & Philippine Art. [09/29/1959 - --/--/1959]. Installation view: Indonesian.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Records of the Department of the Arts of Africa, the Pacific Islands, and the Americas. (AON_O_1959_Primitive)
- Source: b/w photograph (original print) 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm)