Torah Finials or Rimonim
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: North Africa
- Dates: ca. 1900
- Dimensions: 9 7/8 x 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 in. (25.1 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm)
- Markings: Unmarked
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 8B
- Accession Number: 49.228.6
- Image: 49.228.6a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Pair of silver Torah finials or rimonim. Each with graduated tubular shaft which pierces two concave discs, one smaller than the other. Each disc is hung with a circlet of ball pendants. The shaft is completed by a ball finial.
Condition: Good. Some ball pendants missing.