- Artist: Isaac Broome (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware, wood
- Geographical Location: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States
- Dates: ca. 1880
- Inscriptions: on top front of frame stenciled in white: "TILES"
White paper label affixed to top front of frame: printed in black: "123"
on bottom front of frame stenciled in white: "MADE BY THE BEAVER FALLS ART TILES CO. l'TD./BEAVER FALLS, PA."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 40
- Accession Number: 79.173.1
- Image: 79.173.1-.5_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Five glazed tiles set in black-painted wood frame. In center three horizontal tiles depicting from top to bottom: pale-yellow tile depicting two putti in symmetrical rinceau scrolling vine; yellow green tile depicting classically clad prone female figure supporting a scroll in her arms; light brown tile depicting asymmetrical arrangement of six roses and leaves. At either side, pair of vertical brown tiles depicting classically clad standing female figures that gaze towards center.