- Artist: Noro Kaiseki
- Medium: Hanging scroll, ink and light color on silk
- Geographical Location: Japan
- Dates: early 19th century
- Period: Edo Period
- Dimensions: Image: 50 x 19 1/2 in. (127 x 49.5 cm)
81 1/2 x 26 in. (207 x 66 cm)
- Signature: Waibai Tojin and two seals
- Inscriptions: Inscription describes the scene, with references to high peaks, frost, empty blue forest, sad cry of crow, loneliness, etc.
- Collection: Asian Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H4, 26
- Accession Number: 84.134.1
- Image: 84.134.1_IMLS_SL2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Tall trees in the foreground dotted with tiny, red autumn leaves. A kiosk is left of center partially hidden by trees. Across the river beyond the kiosk a tall waterfall slices through an abrupt precipice with rugged hills rising steeply at the upper right. Four line poem by poet at upper left. Purple brocade mounting, ivory roller ends. Wood storage box.