A Representation on the Second World: Plan, Isometric and Sections
- Artist: Alice Aycock
- Medium: Watercolor, graphite and chalk on paper
- Dates: 1984
- Dimensions: each section: 27 3/4 x 39 1/2 in. (70.5 x 100.3 cm)
- Inscriptions: Each inscribed with individual title:
a: "A Representation of the Second World: Plan View"
b: "A Representation of the Second World: Isometric"
c: "A Representation of the Second World: Section View"
- Collection: Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, L116
- Accession Number: 86.151.1a-c
- Image: 86.151.1a_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011