Dad and Aaron at Two Years
- Artist: Linda Brooks
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1985
- Dimensions: image: 9 3/4 x 9 in. (24.8 x 22.9 cm)
sheet: 14 x 11 in. (35.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Signature: Signed in pencil on lower verso: "Linda Brooks 1985"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on top edge of verso in pencil: "a F8-335 #11"; titled by artist in pencil: "Dad and Aaron at 2 years/Every now and then he would rise to the occasion and appeal to Aaron's gleeful attention"
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, F114
- Accession Number: 87.199.2
- Image: 87.199.2_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,