Cup and Saucer from a Nine Piece Tea Service
- Artist: Clement Massier (Maker)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware
- Dates: ca. 1900
- Dimensions: cup height: 2 3/4 in. (7.0 cm);
saucer diameter: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Markings: on cup bottom, hand painted inblack: "MCM / Golfe Juan / 1900".
on saucer bottom, hand painted in black: :MCM / Golfe Juan / 1900 and also stamped: "CLEMENT ASSIER / GOLFE JUAN"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 1B
- Accession Number: 88.153.9a-b
- Image: 88.153.9a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,