Small Ushabti of the Women Zed-Khonsu
- Artist: Egyptian (Culture)
- Medium: Nile mud, traces of paint
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty to XXV Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom to Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 4 5/16 x 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 in. (11 x 3.2 x 3.2 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 41J
- Accession Number: 37.142E
- Image: CUR.37.142E_NegGRPA_cropped_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Nile mud ushabti of the woman Djed-Khonsu. Mummiform figure, back is unmodelled. Oringinally fired with white slip and details painted in black. Only traces of paint remain. Still discernable are fillet around head, sack, and hoes. One column of inscription on front.
Condition: Paint largely gone. Inscription almost illegible. Intact.