Ushabti of Ainmose
- Artist: Egyptian (Culture)
- Medium: Wood
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty to XXV Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom to Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 7 1/16 x 1 15/16 x 1 1/8 in. (17.9 x 4.9 x 2.8 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 46I
- Accession Number: 37.158E
- Image: CUR.37.157E_37.158E_37.156E_GRPA_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Wooden ushabti of the Chantress of Amon, Ainmose in mummiform with hoes and sack in back. Covered in white slip with inscription and wig in black. Hoes, sack, and lines bordering inscription and wig in black. Hoes, sack, and lines bordering inscription are red, as are lips and nostrils. One column of inscription.
Condition: Small pieces chipped from back. Red paint preserved on border of inscription, sack, and mouth.