Types of Jews
- Artist: James Tissot
- Medium: Ink on paper mounted on board
- Dates: 1886-1887 or 1889
- Dimensions: Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 1/4 in. (12.1 x 18.4 cm)
Mount: 5 1/8 x 7 11/16 in. (13 x 19.5 cm)
- Signature: Signed bottom left and right: "J. Tissot"
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J104
- Accession Number: 00.159.426
- Image: 00.159.426_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Drawing depicts two older, bearded men wearing hats. One man is wearing a fez-type hat with tassel and the other man is wearing a turban.