- Artist: Union Porcelain Works (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1884
- Dimensions: 14 7/8 x 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 in. (37.8 x 15.9 x 15.9 cm)
- Markings: Printed on underside: partial mark in brown of "UNION / PORCELAIN / WORKS / GREENPOINT / N.Y."; and mark in green, "U.P.W." above head of an eagle
Incised into ground (beneath glaze) on underside: "U.P.W. / 1884"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 36, Shelf L
- Accession Number: 68.87.44
- Image: 68.87.44_transp2385.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
White, hard paste porcelain, embossed with polychrome and gilded decorations. Square-shaped body with slightly bulging contours supported on foot rim, tapers in then rises to form tall squared neck; grotesque lizards in matte gold applied to opposing corners of neck (one near top faces down, one near body faces up). Each side of body and neck covered with stylized jewel work of geometric and foliate patterns in gold, blues, and pinks.