Drunken Son of a Cobbler Mounted on Bahram Gur's Lion, Folio from an Illustrated Shahnama Manuscript
- Artist: Islamic (Culture)
- Medium: Ink and opaque watercolors on paper
- Dates: ca. 1480-1490
- Dimensions: Sheet: 12 x 8 in.
Image: 4 1/2 x 5 in.
- Inscriptions: five columns of Persian poetic couplets below and to the side of the illustration. The couplets are written in nasta'liq script.
- Collection: Arts of the Islamic World
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A506
- Accession Number: 1991.28.2
- Image: 1991.28.2_recto_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,