Mr. Andarge, a Teacher in Ethiopia Who Once Had Hansen’s Disease/Leprosy (Dedicated His Life to Teaching the Children of People Who Once Had Hansen's Disease)
- Artist: Pamela Parlapiano
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1993
- Dimensions: sheet: 11 x 14 in.
image: 9 3/4 x 9 1/2 in.
- Signature: Signed lower right verso: "Pamela Parlapiano '93"
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, F303
- Accession Number: 1994.33
- Image: CUR.1994.33.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010