Celery and Olive Dish from Raymor Modern Stoneware Line
- Artist: Ben Seibel (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: ca. 1952
- Dimensions: 1 1/2 x 15 3/8 x 6 1/4 in. (3.8 x 39.1 x 15.9 cm)
- Markings: raised molding on base: "Raymor/by Roseville/ U.S.A." and "177/ ovenproof / pat. pend".
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 19, Shelf P
- Accession Number: 1994.112.2
- Image: 1994.112.2_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Celery Dish: Glazed earthenware. Long, low dish with green-black matte glaze; biomorphic ladle shape consisting of two ovular compartments with gently curving tapered sides and flat-rimmed base.