- Artist: Peter Timmes Son (Maker)
- Medium: Painted cast iron
- Geographical Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1895
- Dimensions: 39 3/4 x 43 1/2 x 14 3/4 in. (101 x 110.5 x 37.5 cm)
- Markings: Cast on bottom of center section of back: "PETER TIMMES SON BROOKLYN N. Y. / PAT. MAY 7, 1895"; Cast on back center section beneath crest: "PAT. MAY 7, 1895"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZH, 22A
- Accession Number: 76.143
- Image: 76.143_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Bench, cast iron painted silver; back consists of three square sections, the center with a higher crest rail; flanking squares are scroll screens surrounded by rope border with stylized acanthus crests; center square, similar but with diamond shape in center; seat perforated in cross and circle motif; skirt of seat is roping suspending stylized acanthus on front and sides; scrolled arms and legs with scroll front to back stretchers at sides.
CONDITION: Seat cracked at proper left; paint worn on seat and proper left arm.