Glass for Water, Red and White Wine, 'Ginevra' Pattern, Model TCES 1/1
- Artist: Ettore Sottsass Jr. (Designer)
- Medium: Colorless glass
- Dates: Designed 1996
- Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 3 1/8 in. (15.0 x 8.0 cm)
- Markings: On front edge of base, attached circular gold label with black script: " LEAD CRYSTAL/ 24% P.b.o/ ALESSI/TENDENTSE/MADE IN GERMANY."
Mirrored on other side of front base, transfer, white script: "ALESSI/ TENDENTSE"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H1, 8C
- Accession Number: 1999.40.63
- Image: CUR.1999.40.61a-b_1999.40.62-68.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009