Vase, shape 2193
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: introduced 1899, made 1901
- Dimensions: 10 1/2 x 4 x 3 1/2 in. (26.7 x 10.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in green with 7 dots; printed in green the registration no. '379642'; printed in green '2193'; printed in green 'LEADLESS GLAZE'; handprinted in brown 'X'; handprinted in brown 'T'; indistinct red mark; applied rectangular white-paper tag with '4074'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H00, 3C
- Accession Number: 1999.152.33
- Image: 1999.152.33_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Vase, white-bodied porcelain, of elongated oviform shape; painted in the Sèvres style with pendant polychrome flowers co-joined with alternating puce and turquoise ribbons above a foliate band; a gilt-heightened, molded, lavender band encircles shoulder; the body with angular gilt handles; the raised circular foot on a lavender base.
Condition: Very good.