- Artist: Grainger and Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: ca. 1885
- Dimensions: 2 7/8 x 3 1/8 x 1 1/2 in. (7.3 x 7.9 x 3.8 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in brown; applied rectangular, white-paper tag '1894'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 8G
- Accession Number: 1999.152.54
- Image: 1999.152.54_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Menu holder, ivory-bodied porcelain, formed as a leaf; on the front a pattern of reticulated, foliate branches issuing from a central diminutive vase; the reverse formed as a solid molded leaf; raise on two front bracket feet and in the rear a centered, foliate-scrolled foot.
Condition: Fair, damaged and repaired