- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: Worcester, England
- Dates: 1891
- Dimensions: 8 5/8 x 7 3/8 x 6 1/4 in. (21.9 x 18.7 x 15.9 cm)
- Markings: On underside of base, transfer printed in green: "[Co. logo with nine dots]/RdNo188129[in box]/1572"; applied white rectangular paper sticker, written in black: "2059[?]"; written in black on foot rim: "29".
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H28, 2D
- Accession Number: 1999.152.236
- Image: CUR.1999.152.236.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Classical styled vase, cream glaze with polychrome decoration. Flattened disc opening and short neck with raised decoration, bulbous central body with at shoulder, mirrored, opposing, anamorphic curlicue handles, short stem and downward sloping foot, on a squared, canted corner base. Decoration on central section consists of a hazelnut branch and leaves in blue, red, yellow and purple and a small gold colored spider descending from the branch; reverse depicts a smaller hazelnut and leaf branch in green, brown and red.