- Artist: CDE (Maker)
- Medium: Brass
- Geographical Location: Europe
- Dates: ca. 1910
- Dimensions: 3 3/4 x 10 x 2 7/8 in. (9.5 x 25.4 x 7.3 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on center of base: "C", "D" and "E" around crossed swords in shield.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1F
- Accession Number: 2006.8
- Image: 2006.8_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006
Dome-shaped flat-bottom copper counterweight candlestick with five incised lines around circumference at bottom. Triangular, tubular handle applied to counter weight with opposed four and one half inch horizontal tubular brass arm extending from base, curving upwards to flat circular drip pan with central candle bobeche.