- Artist: Winifred Mason (Designer)
- Medium: Copper
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1948
- Dimensions: 2 1/4 x 2 7/8 x 3 1/2 in. (5.7 x 7.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Markings: Stamped on reverse: "MASON"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Accession Number: 2010.71
- Image: 2010.71_front_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Copper cuff bracelet, with a smooth, oxidized and hammered surface, rounded to fit arm, with a central, slightly raised, cut-out biomorphic motif, with hammered effect simulating fish scales. Dark and oxidized areas of copper with lighter areas toward center of bracelet.