Inca Roca, Sixth Inca, 1 of 14 Portraits of Inca Kings
- Artist: Unknown
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Geographical Location: Peru
- Dates: mid-18th century (probably)
- Period: Colonial Period
- Dimensions: 23 3/8 x 21 1/2in. (59.4 x 54.6cm)
frame: 29 1/8 x 27 5/16 x 2 13/16 in. (74 x 69.4 x 7.1 cm)
- Inscriptions: On roundel: "Ynqareca; Sexto. Ynqa;"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 24, SCR K
- Accession Number: 1995.29.6
- Image: 1995.29.6_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
Portrait of Inca Roca, the Sixth Inca King, dressed in the finery of his office and with his right hand resting on his chest. This portrait is part of a series of 14 Inca King portraits that is based on the engraving by Antonio de Herrera, which in turn is based on a painted prototype (see Converging Cultures, 1996, p. 239).