Inca Roca, Sixth Inca, 1 of 14 Portraits of Inca Kings
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Geographical Location: Peru
- Dates: Probably mid-18th century
- Period: Colonial Period
- Dimensions: 23 3/8 x 21 1/2in. (59.4 x 54.6cm)
frame: 29 1/8 x 27 5/16 x 2 13/16 in. (74 x 69.4 x 7.1 cm)
- Inscriptions: On roundel: "Ynqareca; Sexto. Ynqa;"
- Collection: American Art
- Accession Number: 1995.29.6
- Image: 1995.29.6_PS6.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2011
Portrait of Inca Roca, the Sixth Inca King, dressed in the finery of his office and with his right hand resting on his chest. This portrait is part of a series of 14 Inca King portraits that is based on the engraving by Antonio de Herrera, which in turn is based on a painted prototype (see Converging Cultures, 1996, p. 239).