Portrait Medal of Walter Griffin
- Artist: John Flanagan
- Medium: Bronze
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: 1919
- Dimensions: 4 5/8 x 4 5/8 x 3/8 in. (11.7 x 11.7 x 1 cm)
- Signature: In relief on right side of plaque: "NEW YORK / JF [monogram in circle] / MARCH / MCMXIX"
- Inscriptions: In relief across top: "WALTER GRIFFIN . PAINTER"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 4, Shelf L
- Accession Number: 22.1958.3
- Image: 22.1958.3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round plaque with bas relief bust portrait; profile of man facing left; short hair combed towards forehead; curly moustache; wearing suit and tie.