Late November in a Santa Barbara Cañon, California
- Artist: Samuel Colman
- Medium: Transparent and opaque watercolor with touches of pastel on rose-tinted, moderately thick, moderated textured wove paper
- Dates: 1888
- Dimensions: 12 x 15 in. (30.5 x 38.1 cm)
Frame: 18 x 24 x 1 1/2 in. (45.7 x 61 x 3.8 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Saml Colman"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left: "Santa Barbara, Cala."; inscribed lower right below signature in very faint pencil (legible with infrared): "Sierra Madre Villa, Jany[?] 88--"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J313
- Accession Number: 77.102.2
- Image: 77.102.2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,