Fragment of Colored Hieroglyphs
- Artist: Egyptian (Culture)
- Medium: Limestone, paint
- Geographical Location: Thebes, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 670-650 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: late XXV Dynasty-early XXVI Dynasty
- Period: late Third Intermediate Period-early Late Period
- Dimensions: 7 x 5 7/8 in. (17.8 x 14.9 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-3, ECAMEA-3G81
- Accession Number: 60.131.1
- Image: "West Wing gallery 8 installation", CUR.60.131.1_60.131.2_wwg8.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2005
Fragment of limestone with single column of inscription in sunk relief containing plural termination of a word, the quail in yellow and red, the strokes in blue. Joins at upper left corner of fragment 60.131.2.
Condition: Preserved portion intact.