Window, Temple of Dier el Medineh, and Child Gathering Manure, Luxor
- Artist: Edwin Howland Blashfield
- Medium: Graphite on preprinted graph paper mounted to paperboard
- Dates: 1887
- Dimensions: Sheet: 5 5/8 x 3 3/8 in. (14.3 x 8.6 cm)
Mat (drawing mounted to): 18 1/2 x 12 in. (47 x 30.5 cm)
- Signature: Signed in graphite lower right: "E. H. BLASHFIELD / '87"
- Inscriptions: In graphite: at top, "Window Dehrel Medinet"; at lower left, "Luxor"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A101
- Accession Number: 48.217.17f
- Image: CUR.48.217.17f.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0, 11/7/2008
Drawing mounted to paperboard with 5 other drawings in 48.217.17mn