- Artist: Jacob Whitmore (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Middletown, Connecticut, United States
- Dates: 1758-1790
- Dimensions: 5/8 x 7 7/8 x 7 7/8 in. (1.6 x 20 x 20 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on bottom, two identical, partially impressed marks: oval shaped mark with "JACOB" in banner around top edge and "WHITMORE" around bottom edge, crown atop rose in center.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.10.74
- Image: 45.10.74.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round, highly polished pewter plate with wide rim that curves upward slightly at edge; incised line around rim and around center of plate.
CONDITION: Good; shows use with allover scratches and pitting, especially in center; few dings; small dent in edge of rim.