- Artist: Cornelius Bradford (Maker)
- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: 1752-1785
- Dimensions: 1/2 x 9 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (1.3 x 25.1 x 25.1 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside:
(1) illegible stamp (so worn down that it is barely visible), probably identical to #2
(2) partially struck stamp with "[CORNELIUS]" in arch supported by two columns; crown above rose between columns; columns stand atop rectangular base with "[BRAD]FORD"
(3) row of four hallmarks, generally square with irregular edge, from left to right: "DS"; [illegible]; lion rampant; face of an animal (?)
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1A
- Accession Number: 45.10.164
- Image: 45.10.164.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Round shallow pewter plate with wide, flat, smooth rim and incised line around center.
CONDITION: Fair; shows heavy use with allover tarnish, scratches, pitting, and dark spots of discoloration; dings and bends in center and around rim.