Never Have So Many Owed So Much to So Few
- Artist: Jay Darling
- Medium: Ink over graphite on paper
- Dates: 1944
- Dimensions: sheet: 28 5/8 x 22 11/16 in. (72.7 x 57.6 cm)
image: 27 5/8 x 21 3/4 in. (70.2 x 55.2 cm)
- Markings: Stamps on verso, lower left: "RECEIVED / JUNE 9 1944 / HAROLD J. BAILY [within ring of numbers 1-12]" and "HAROLD JAMES BAILY / COUNSELOR AT LAW / 32 LIBERTY STREET, NEW YORK"
- Signature: Signed lower right in ink: "Ding"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, lower right of image, below signature: "May 30, '44" and, along bottom edge of sheet, "'NEVER DID SO MANY OWE SO MUCH TO [SO] FEW' (HOLD FOR MEMORIAL DAY)"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, G309
- Accession Number: 67.62.10
- Image: CUR.67.62.10.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0, 4/17/2009
Loose strip of paper accompanying drawing with text written in ink, "'NEVER HAVE SO MANY OWED SO MUCH TO SO FEW'" appears to have been pasted over former title (see Inscriptions) at bottom edge of sheet