This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: "Works by Artists in the New York Collection for Stockholm"
- Artist: Sol LeWitt, American, 1928-2007
- Medium: Color serigraph
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: Sheet: 8 15/16 x 8 7/8 in. (22.7 x 22.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso lower left in graphite "Lewitt"
- Inscriptions: Stamped verso lower right " © Copyright 1973 by Sol Lewitt Printed at Styria Studios"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 76.205.14
- Edition: Edition: 103/300
- Credit Line: Gift of Theodore Kheel
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Sol LeWitt (American, 1928-2007). [Untitled], 1973. Color serigraph, Sheet: 8 15/16 x 8 7/8 in. (22.7 x 22.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Theodore Kheel, 76.205.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)