This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Coney Island Beach: A Double Sided Drawing (Recto: The Artist Sketching, Verso: Acrobats)
- Artist: Reginald Marsh, American, 1898-1954
- Medium: Ink and ink wash on heavy wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1951
- Dimensions: Sheet: 22 3/8 x 31 in. (56.8 x 78.7 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: On verso (Acrobats), stamped in red at lower right: "P. MARSH COLLECTION"
- Signature: Unsigned
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 79.99a-b
- Credit Line: Bequest of Felicia Meyer Marsh
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Reginald Marsh (American, 1898-1954). Coney Island Beach: A Double Sided Drawing (Recto: The Artist Sketching, Verso: Acrobats), ca. 1951. Ink and ink wash on heavy wove paper, Sheet: 22 3/8 x 31 in. (56.8 x 78.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of Felicia Meyer Marsh, 79.99a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (76%)