This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Peter Max, American, born 1939
- Medium: Pastel, crayon and ink on board
- Dates: 1972
- Dimensions: 14 x 20 in. (35.6 x 50.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite upper right recto "Max 1972 Paris"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 81.311
- Credit Line: Gift of Bernard Tennenbaum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Peter Max (American, born 1939). Two Heads, 1972. Pastel, crayon and ink on board , 14 x 20 in. (35.6 x 50.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Bernard Tennenbaum, 81.311. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (59%)