This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Journey to the Upper World
- Artist: Beth Ames Swartz, American, born 1936
- Medium: Screenprint with microglitter and feathers on paper
- Dates: 1983
- Dimensions: 31 x 23 1/8 in. (78.7 x 58.7 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in pencil: "Journey to the Upper World"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 85.45
- Edition: Edition: 100 plus 10 artist's proofs
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by George Jaffin
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Beth Ames Swartz (American, born 1936). Journey to the Upper World, 1983. Screenprint with microglitter and feathers on paper, 31 x 23 1/8 in. (78.7 x 58.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by George Jaffin, 85.45. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)