This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Print from "Etchings to Rexroth"
- Artist: Brice Marden, American, born 1938
- Medium: Sugar lift, aquatint, open bite, drypoint and scraping on paper
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: sheet: 19 1/2 x 16 in. (49.5 x 40.6 cm) image: 8 x 6 3/4 in. (20.3 x 17.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right corner, in pencil: "B. Marden 86"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left in pencil: "20/45"; inscribed lower center in pencil: "3"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.54.3
- Edition: Edition: 20/45
- Credit Line: Purchased with funds given by Henry and Cheryl Welt
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Brice Marden (American, born 1938). Print from "Etchings to Rexroth," 1986. Sugar lift, aquatint, open bite, drypoint and scraping on paper, sheet: 19 1/2 x 16 in. (49.5 x 40.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Purchased with funds given by Henry and Cheryl Welt, 87.54.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)