This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Detroit (Ragsdale Beauty Shop/Poodle Cut)
- Artist: Harry Callahan, American, 1912-1999
- Medium: Dye transfer chromogenic photograph
- Dates: 1951
- Dimensions: image: 8 7/8 x 13 1/4 in. (22.5 x 33.7 cm) sheet: 10 11/16 x 14 in. (27.1 x 35.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed on recto in lower right in pencil: "Harry Callahan"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on verso in lower right: "#5"; in upper left in pencil: "D5 L34"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.246.4
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. Daryoush Houshmand
- Rights Statement: © The Estate of Harry Callahan, Courtesy Pace/MacGill Gallery, New York
- Caption: Harry Callahan (American, 1912-1999). Detroit (Ragsdale Beauty Shop/Poodle Cut), 1951. Dye transfer chromogenic photograph, image: 8 7/8 x 13 1/4 in. (22.5 x 33.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. Daryoush Houshmand, 87.246.4. © The Estate of Harry Callahan, Courtesy Pace/MacGill Gallery, New York
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)