This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Robert Gordy, American, 1933-1986
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1986
- Dimensions: Sheet: 30 x 22 1/8 in. (76.2 x 56.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: "R. Gordy" in pencil u.l.
- Inscriptions: a/p in pencil after signature
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 87.248.3
- Edition: 40 + 8 proofs
- Credit Line: Gift of Michelle and Julio Juristo
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Gordy (American, 1933-1986). Untitled, 1986. Lithograph, Sheet: 30 x 22 1/8 in. (76.2 x 56.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Michelle and Julio Juristo, 87.248.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)