This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Abraham Rattner, American, 1895-1978
- Medium: India ink and wash on off-white wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1952
- Dimensions: sheet: 23 7/8 x 18 15/16 in. (60.6 x 48.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in ink: "Rattner"
- Inscriptions: On recto, lower left: in graphite above signature, "With love to Edith / and Milton Lowenthal" and in ink below signature, "In memory of / my Beloved Bettina" On verso, at top in ink: "No. 57b / Study for crucifixion / Rattner" and "to Milton and Edith / Lowenthal 2/13/52"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 88.207
- Credit Line: Gift of the Edith and Milton Lowenthal Foundatio
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Abraham Rattner (American, 1895-1978). Crucifixion, ca. 1952. India ink and wash on off-white wove paper, sheet: 23 7/8 x 18 15/16 in. (60.6 x 48.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Edith and Milton Lowenthal Foundatio, 88.207. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)