This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
John L. Lewis
- Artist: Herman de Wetter, American, born Estonia, 1880-1950
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: 13 3/8 x 11 in. (34 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: X894.79
- Credit Line: Brooklyn Museum Collection
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Herman de Wetter (American, born Estonia, 1880-1950). John L. Lewis, n.d. Gelatin silver photograph, 13 3/8 x 11 in. (34 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Museum Collection, X894.79. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (50%)