This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Entrance Gates to Greenwood Cemetery, Sunset Park, (5th Avenue and 23rd Street), Brooklyn, NY, 1 of 20 from a Portfolio of 34
- Portfolio/Series: from the portfolio: "This is Brooklyn: its Historical Districts and Landmarks"
- Artist: Tony Velez, American, born 1946
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1990
- Dimensions: 11 x 14in. (27.9 x 35.6cm) Other (sheet): 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm) Other (image): 10 1/2 x 13 1/2 in. (26.7 x 34.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed verso in graphite: "Tony Velez © 1990"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.306.9
- Credit Line: Gift of Victor H. Kempster
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Tony Velez (American, born 1946). Entrance Gates to Greenwood Cemetery, Sunset Park, (5th Avenue and 23rd Street), Brooklyn, NY, 1 of 20 from a Portfolio of 34, 1990. Gelatin silver photograph, 11 x 14in. (27.9 x 35.6cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Victor H. Kempster, 1991.306.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)